What is the role of GIS
Use mathematical and computational techniques to treat and store environmental or geographic information.
What is the purpose of GIS?
Meet the demands of the areas, which deal with environmental or geographic information, which needs spatial analysis. Using for this the interaction of several sources and creation georeferenced database, that allow the automation of the production of cartographic documents.
- Development of projects in the area of Environmental Licensing;
- Elaboration of diverse thematic maps;
- CAD projects in compliance with the various environmental programs;
- Georeferencing of rural properties;
- Land regularization of rural and urban properties.